6. Liberty’s Medical Services and Daily Care group successfully rehabbed several endangered California condors for release into back in the Vermilion Cliffs at the Grand Canyon.
7. We established the Liberty Wildlife Non-Eagle Feather Repository.
8. A Liberty Wildlife representative has been invited to present a paper at the International Wildlife Rehabilitation Council.
9. A Liberty Wildlife speaker was also invited in 2011 to give a presentation to the Native American U.S. Fish and Wildlife Society.
10. All of this was accomplished with the help of a small staff and over 300 volunteers whose time equaled over $804,000 in in-kind donations.hH